[FOSS-GPS] Cycle Slips and Number of Satellites RTKLIB

Felipe G. Nievinski fgnievinski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:40:20 PST 2014

Normally by "loss of lock" it's meant a temporary state and that the
receiver has regained lock soon after -- it's not, e.g., that the satellite
has set on the horizon and will only rise up the day after.
Lots of loss of lock can be a consequence of cheap antenna or partial
obstructions in the line of sight, e.g., foliage.
-F.

Message: 1