[FOSS-GPS] more than two solution plots in RTKPLOT ?

John Beale beale at bealecorner.com
Sat Feb 22 09:50:39 PST 2014

I am running RTKLIB 2.4.2 with GUI on WinXP.  The "Plot..." button in the
RTKPOST 2.4.2 window brings up a RTKPLOT window that allows you to plot two
different ".pos" files showing two ground track solutions. I have made
several PPP-static observations on several days, and I want to compare them
all. Is there any way to show more than two files on the same screen?  I
know there are other programs like Google Earth, but I like the RTKPLOT
display.