[FOSS-GPS] RTKPLOT - Difference in output

mazahirp mazahir.poonawalla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 04:10:19 PST 2014

Hi All,

I recently did a RTK test using RTKLIB (RTKNAVI) and simultaneously I was
a). logging the data b). logging lat/long/height and c). logging the
baseline.

Now using RTKCONV & RTKPOST I again converted the data and used RTKPLOT to
view the results. What I see that when I plot the baseline values (E/N/U) in
excel and compare it with the plot in RTKPLOT, there is major difference in
the graph and also the max/min values. What could be the reason? In RTKPOST,
I used exactly the same settings as RTKNAVI.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Max