[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB Vehicle Accuracy

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:38:01 PDT 2014

Hi Nick

Yes I get a reasonable plot using that specific unit. However for what we
intend doing in the long term we will be using a different design helical
antenna that we are in the process of developing.

The units in the photographs are only for testing and setting up but we get
good results. For communication we use cellular routers connected to Leica
GGO2 L1/L2 base or else we use 3D Robotics XBEE radios. On the roving unit
I use an ARM processor where I have 4 rs232 ports available. It works very
well and is very stable.

The radios I use where i have no cellular coverage.

Attached is a photograph of  the base setup

Regards

Anton