[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB Vehicle Accuracy

Nick Østergaard oe.nick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:07:01 PDT 2014

Ok, interresting. Is is working with the patch on both rover and base?
I have tried with a setup, but I had had very bad results, especially
when I moved. Attached is results I have had, and that with antennas
as [1] with bias voltage on and half a meter of coax. The signal is
great as far as I remember. I have LEA6T's also (maybe 4T), although I
don't quite remember exactly, it is quite some time ago since I tried.

Attached is a post processed result.

[1] http://dk.rs-online.com/web/p/smt-antenner/7239151/?searchTerm=SM-1575&relevancy-data=636F3D3226696E3D4931384E4B6E6F776E41734D504E266C753D6461266D6D3D6D61746368616C6C7061727469616C26706D3D5E5B5C707B4C7D5C707B4E647D2D2C2F255C2E5D2B2426706F3D313326736E3D592673743D4D414E5F504152545F4E554D4245522677633D424F5448267573743D534D2D3135373526