[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB Vehicle Accuracy

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:16:33 PDT 2014

Hi Nick

No for the base I use the Leica GG02 L1/L2 and only use the LEA6 T on the
roving units
I will save a plot and send it to you to show you the results I get.

What coax to you use? I normally use either LMR 400 where I can use TNC
connectors and 173 where I use SMA but then not longer than 10 cm of 173.

I have had a situation where have a Leica SR 500 base and a AT504 antenna
where we used 23 meters of RG58, we had lots of problems with the base. I
changed the coax to LMR 400 and did not have any problems after the change

Regards

Anton