[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB Vehicle Accuracy

Colin Bouriquet colinbouriquet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:35:24 PDT 2014

There is quite a difference between 10cm and 23m... I've used RG174 and
RG316 up to 3m without any noticeable difference on a Leica AT502 compared
to my LMR400 cable assembly.
Of course 23m of RG58.... we're talking about 15 dB cable loss here...
For short distances, there is really no need for such costly and rigid
cables like LMR400.

Regards,

Colin.