[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB Vehicle Accuracy

Nick Østergaard oe.nick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:10:06 PDT 2014

I attached a png to the email and linked the antenna I have tried in my setup.

The cable I said was half a meter was RG-174 with that hole mount
antenna, no added ground plane. I have another antenna on a roof, with
a fairly long cable run, maybe ten to fifteen meters, but I don't
actually know what cable that is. I might need to figure that out.

But some tests was as mentioned performed with two recievers with the
hole mount antennas.

Nick