[FOSS-GPS] Rtklib in linux Basic Commands(IMPORTANT)

MichaelFerrero dav.mercenary at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:34:41 PDT 2014

Dear people,

Have you ever used rtklib in linux?
I have been trying to use it but need some help for the commands to connect
my rtk in ubuntu to the receiver(ublox 5T) via terminal. The receiver is
currently connected to my computer.

My receiver generally works with rtklib because i have already checked it
out on windows with rtklib gui.
So far I have been trying hard to use ROS wrappers to get rtklib data with
my receivers but have not succeeded much.

Thanks for the assistance.