[FOSS-GPS] Rtklib in linux Basic Commands(IMPORTANT)

David Kelley DavidKelley at ITSware.net
Tue Jul 8 14:18:03 PDT 2014

Yes of course, on a daily basis and it works very well.  We have
experienced no problem in using the code base directly in our own
projects over the past 3+ years other then understanding the
documentation at times.  Our typical development environment is Qt
running on Ubuntu.  I presume you know the GUI is however limited to
Windows due to the older Borland development system used.

I have no practical experience with ROS so can not be of help to you there.
Regards
DC Kelley