[FOSS-GPS] (Basic) Minicom does not show correct Output

MichaelFerrero dav.mercenary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:21:08 PDT 2014

I am having some troubles with minicom. I know its not as such a programming
question but I do not know where else to ask this. I have attached my
receiver ublox6T to my computer and is recognized by my device: its
recognized at ttyACM0

dmesg | grep tty
[140624.449007] cdc_acm 2-1.3:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device

My output for stty -F /dev/ttyACM0 is as follows: Here I think there is a
proble as why do I get undef for most of my values

My settings are as follows for minicom and my terminal

<http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/file/n7572953/Same_baud_rate_for_minicom_and_terminal.png>

Then I do minicom -o -s and I get the following output

<http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/file/n7572953/axil1.axil1>

While I should get an output like this:
<http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/file/n7572953/minicom.jpg>

I just cannot get why I dont get the correct output. I have tried everything
but I dont get where is the problem. Maybe I am missing something. Anyone
else who had similar problems.