[FOSS-GPS] DGPS of RTKLIB

ZhouPeng_Gmail zhoupengcj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:55:17 PDT 2014

Hi,
Is that where I should send my question to? If yes then thank you for posting it where it should be:
I'm a student and I wan't to know how to use rnx2rtkp(module of RTKLIB) in DGPS mode. There are problems I'm wondering:
1. What's the commands of DGPS? Is it like this: rnx2rtkp -p 1 -m [cutoff_angle] -e -o out.pos [RINEX_O_FILE] [RINEX_NFILE];
2. Where's the DGPS information? I mean that it's not real time processing. So I'm wondering whether it can be a file with DGPS information?
Last, this maybe my first english letter, so please ignore my terrible english.

Best wishes from Peng. ZHOU
Contact: zhoupengcj at whu.edu.cn  or zhoupengcj at gmail.com