[FOSS-GPS] DGPS of RTKLIB

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Wed Mar 12 05:38:06 PDT 2014

Hi Peng

you have to supply:
1- one more observation file,  your base receiver.
2- the base location. see -l ( lat/lon/h) decimal_deg m  or ECEF

i hope it helps,

regards,

julio menezes

i am glad you are a *nix user.

Em Quarta-feira, 12 de Março de 2014 8:55, ZhouPeng_Gmail <zhoupengcj at gmail.com> escreveu:

Hi,
Is that where I should send my question to? If yes then thank you for
posting it where it should be:
I'm a student and I wan't to know how to use rnx2rtkp(module of
RTKLIB) in DGPS mode. There are problems I'm wondering:
1. What's the commands of DGPS? Is it like this: rnx2rtkp -p 1 -m
[cutoff_angle] -e -o out.pos [RINEX_O_FILE] [RINEX_NFILE];
2. Where's the DGPS information? I mean that it's not real time
processing. So I'm wondering whether it can be a file with DGPS information?
Last, this maybe my first english letter, so please ignore my terrible
english.

Best
wishes from Peng. ZHOU
Contact: zhoupengcj at whu.edu.cn  or zhoupengcj at gmail.com