[FOSS-GPS] GPS outage?

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Sat Mar 15 12:25:57 PDT 2014

Hi Joseph

your data seems to be ok, all the time.
I saw the rinex ecef position and they are close, for the 3 sessions, less than 3 meter.
You are running under a virtual machine.  Are you a GNU/Linux user ? I am.

please check your rinex conversion to output navegation.
with convbin CLI,  use the switches  -n -g -s besides -o

i hope it helps

regards,

julio menezes