[FOSS-GPS] Amateur NTRIP casters

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Mon May 12 11:37:31 PDT 2014

Any resource on what these need to do? Can RTKLib get the info?

I can say they like to set up physical stations to do... "things"... I'm
not sure what... all over.  Once you've got a site, some sort of tower,
waterproof enclosure, and power to it, that's 95% of the work already
done.  Just adding a GPS with a RPi to it is very little additional cost.

Danny