[FOSS-GPS] Amateur NTRIP casters

John Morris john at coyotebush.net
Mon May 12 11:17:59 PDT 2014

I'm setting up a small ntrip caster which runs on a RaspberryPi. It takes data from an Lea-Xt and  can broadcast both raw and RTCM 3.1 messages.  It doesn't support all the variations of Ntrip - just Ntrip 2 over tcp with simple password protection - but that is all I need for my purposes.

Over all, I'd like to set up a series of local, community base stations, and then do a mobile app for short static positions. I haven't started the mobile app yet, but the base station software is close to being usable.

I'd be interested in collaborating.

John Morris

Menlo Park, CA