[FOSS-GPS] Amateur NTRIP casters

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Mon May 12 15:48:12 PDT 2014

Plenty of very cheap buck converters to get 5V from higher voltage DC
sources.  I don't think power is a problem.

What is this composed of?  Does RTKLib allow you to output data as an
NTRIP caster?

Is there any kind of database your GPS could look up against its
location and select it?  Or would you just need to know the IP# as an
ad-hoc lookup?

Danny