[FOSS-GPS] Why use RTKLIB !!!!!!!!

David14 dav.mercenary at gmail.com
Sat May 17 03:07:21 PDT 2014

Dear all,
I am new to RTKLIB and I have heard a lot about it from my colleagues. I
have been recommended to use it for localization of my robots.  I want to
know what is this hype about? Is it the best thing in town?

Why use it? How can it help me? What data can I get which I cannot get
otherwise and can be useful to me?

I have gone superficially through the Rtklib manual but I am not impressed.
As all of you have worked alot with RTKLIB so I want to leave this question
to the pros.

I have LEA-6T ublox receiver which is perfect for RTKLIB so I just need some
information to get started on it.

Cheers,