[FOSS-GPS] Why use RTKLIB !!!!!!!!

Felipe G. Nievinski fgnievinski at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:29:57 PDT 2014

AFAIK RTKLIB is the only FLOSS with a GUI for doing GPS/GNSS relative
positioning (cm-level error at best).  if you don't need a GUI there's also
gpstk which can do relative positioning, although with fewer processing
options.  and there's plenty of online PPP if you can do post-processing
rather than real-time.  finally, if you're okay with sub-meter errors, the
stand-alone position solution output by most chipsets will suffice.