[FOSS-GPS] BINR to RTCM

arwooldridge arwooldridge at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:04:56 PST 2014

I have tried BINR and Ublox raw to RTCM3 using strsrv.exe  from RTKlib
2.4.3 ( also 2.4.2) and although it appears to work at first, it
inevitably and consistently  fails for me after a time (sometimes
several hours later) giving erratic RTK solutions which are not found
when using RTCM3 direct from NTRIP servers. I have as yet not found a
solution to this, but can only suspect some error in the strsvr conversion.
latest 2.4.3 download tested at 10/09/2014.
Regards ARWooldridge