[FOSS-GPS] BINR to RTCM

David Kelley DavidKelley at iTSware.net
Sun Nov 30 20:47:12 PST 2014

Can you provide a reasonably short file set that exhibits this for
others to test with?   In our shop we have just started playing with
BINR and the NVS chips, but have always had good success with the uBlox
RXM-RAW messages for years now. I am not aware of any protocol
corruption issues from using the raw->RTCM3 convert methods or the
strsvr tool.

 > erratic RTK solutions which are not found when using RTCM3 direct
from NTRIP servers

If I am reading this this correctly, you perhaps expect an L1 only uBlox
to perform like a more costly L1/L2 reference station, or this is
related to the perceived corruption to the RTCM stream after some period
of time?  You should perhaps save some of this data into a RINEX file
format to then process it with RTKPOST or with one of the on-line
tools.  That way you can determine where/when the RTK solution becomes
erratic and seek for the root cause.   There are too many unknowns to
give much more advice than this.

Regards, David Kelley
/
/