[FOSS-GPS] A Simple summary for ublox EVK-6T setting for RTKlib(single Mode)

jeremy.bouathong bouathbouath at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 05:16:09 PDT 2014

Did you succeed the kinematic or moving baseline mode? I'm currently working
on the evk 6t too. But i can't get any FIX solution. I have 2 EVK 6T. I
configured the both receivers like you did in the message above. I have like
10 meters between the receivers. I don't understand why i can't even have a
FLOAT solution.

Regards,

Jeremy