[FOSS-GPS] RTKNAVI Data Rate

jeremy.bouathong bouathbouath at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:27:10 PDT 2014

Hello,

i've been working on RTKLIB for 3 weeks now. I use 2 LEA-6T from U-Blox.
I've used a 1Hz rate so far. I'm now trying to use the device at 5 Hz but
when I start RTKNAVI, it doesn't work as expected. It seems that RTKNAVI
encouter difficulties to get the datas. When I'm at 1 Hz I have no problems.
I tried with different baud rates but it doesn't change anything. If anyone
has a clue, it'd be helpful.

Regards,

Jérémy