[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as base

john taflan taflan.work at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:35:55 PDT 2014

Hello,

I developed a simple script to take the log output, parse it for the hex I
actually want, and output that back to rtknavi.  I have verified that my
script is sending the bytes properly, and matched up one of the messages
(RAWWAASFRAME) to the spec in the Novatel manual.

I've tried both outputting sets of 16 bytes at a time, or holding all the
bytes until I have a full message and sending that all at once.  In both
cases, I can see RTKlib get the hex properly, but it never parses it as an
OEM message.  At this point I'm really not sure what to do, since I know
for sure the proper data is sending (I checked every part of the packet
structure!), but rtklib just isn't recognizing it!