[FOSS-GPS] [Spam] Re: Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as base

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 4 12:21:33 PDT 2014

Em qui, 4/9/14, jtwork <taflan.work at gmail.com> escreveu:

 Assunto: Re: [FOSS-GPS] [Spam] Re: Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as	base
 Para: foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org
 Data: Quinta-feira, 4 de Setembro de 2014, 14:40

Dera John,

i did not read all thread, i apologise if my answer are redundant.

long time ago i wrote some code for a HP200 palmtop to talk with a Novatel DL4.
I remember i sent commands thru DL4tools.exe CDU.exe or thru a serial port terminal application.

a) set the receiver communication port baudrate and save the configuration ( receiver NVRAN )
Receiver COM1 and COM2 are bidirectional but i remember a have to build a adapter to swap pins 2 and 3 TX RX to use an USB-serial-cable.

gross mode:

com com1 115200 n 8 1 n
saveconfig

b) set the receiver do output raw data trhu serial port.
it is possible to log data and sent it thru  serial port at same time.
the sintaxe was like:B=binary A=ascii   rangecmpA
LOG where what how
you can use bestposA to check the communication.

log FILE RANGECMPB on time 1
log COM1 RANGECMPB on time 1
log com1 BESTPOSA on time 1

save config

for rtklib you can set:

log com1 rangecmpb ontime 1
log com1 rawephemb onnew
log com1 ionutcb onnew
log com1 rawwaasframeb onnew
log com1 gloephemerisb onnew
save config

please, this are just directions, i am not sure about your receiver.

i hope it helps.

julio menezes