[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB sample tests

jeremy.bouathong bouathbouath at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:06:58 PDT 2014

Hello,

my name is Jeremy Bouathong. I'm working on RTKLIB for a few weeks, and I
will receive EVK 6T-0 (evaluation kits for LEA 6T-0) soon (1 week or 2) . So
for the time being i'm trying to manipulate the samples. I can make them
works perfectly with the APIs. So now i'm into the source code. I'm trying
to get the raw datas from the samples but it doesn't works. I don't know if
i can read the files actually. Here is what i've done

raw_t raw={0};

FILE *fp = fopen("FILE_PATH\oemv_20090515c.gps", "r");

		char mystring [SIZE];
		if (fgets (mystring, SIZE, fp) != NULL)
		{
			cout << "Fichier non vide" << endl; // with this i know that my file
isn't empty
		}
		else
			cout << "Fichier vide" << endl;

		cout << input_oem4f(&raw,fp) << endl;

it always return me -2. I checked with RTKCONV and the file has obs and nav
datas. So i should return 1 & 2. I tried with i for loop i only get -2...

PS: i have some basics in programing but i'm not an expert.

Regards,

BOUATHONG Jeremy