[FOSS-GPS] High SNR Satellites not being used

Sean Hyde sean.a.hyde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:00:05 PDT 2014

Hey Guys,

I noticed today that despite some satellites having >40 dBHz (as reported in
RTKNavi), they are not green and are not being used.  They are also not
marked as 'OK' in the RTKMonitor.  Any idea why?  I do not have any
specifically excluded in the 'Options' settings and I have the Elevation
Mask set to zero.

I've attached a screenshot of the SNR from RTKNavi (the Rover is inside a
building so that's why it is so low, but the base station is outside).

Thanks,

-Sean