[FOSS-GPS] rtklib kinematic Stop Go post-processing with rnx2rtkp

Felipe G. Nievinski fgnievinski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:48:45 PDT 2015

I like your idea of using the 1PPS output to sync an external event
logger.  Please keep us posted if you make progress in the stop-and-go
hardware part, perhaps better at the NavSpark forum:
<
http://www.navspark.com.tw/forum/event-marker-for-post-processed-stop-and-go-rtk?context=category-NS-RAW

I might be able to help with the software part if necessary, especially the
matrix/vector weighted averaging code.
All the best,
-F.

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:14:28 -0700