[FOSS-GPS] rtklib kinematic Stop Go post-processing with rnx2rtkp

julio menezes yjmenezes at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 22 09:11:25 PDT 2015

Dr. Felipe Nievinski,

thank you,

<<<<
Em ter, 21/4/15, Felipe G. Nievinski <fgnievinski at gmail.com> escreveu:

 Assunto: Re: [FOSS-GPS] rtklib kinematic Stop Go post-processing with	rnx2rtkp
 Para: foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org
 Data: Terça-feira, 21 de Abril de 2015, 19:48

 I like your idea of
 using the 1PPS output to sync an external event logger.
 Please keep us posted if you make progress in the
 stop-and-go hardware part, perhaps better at the NavSpark
 forum:<http://www.navspark.com.tw/forum/event-marker-for-post-processed-stop-and-go-rtk?context=category-NS-RAW>I
 might be able to help with the software part if necessary,
 especially the matrix/vector weighted averaging code.
 All the best,-F.

I really wanna use rtklib for s&g and left privative closed SW.  ( learning instead usage training ).
I will post at navspark forum too, the s&g and event triger hardware is not so complicated.

Thank you for your gentle offer to help with sw, i will ask you later, for sure.

best regards,

julio menezes

PS: Maybe an H at the end would be good.  FOSSH-gps, why not hardware too ?