[FOSS-GPS] RTKPOST and Ublox M8T with OS RINEX

Dan Cook danco at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 08:41:00 PST 2015

> Finally if I wish to capture the RAW data which the M8T produces and later use it in RTKLIB but not use u-center, what would be the best way of achieving this?

The easiest way to log raw observations is to use RTKLIB’s STRSVR utility with input as a COM port with options set to u-blox raw and output to a file. You’ll need to have your M8T already set to output the proper raw observation data and ephemeris data messages.

The easiest to post process is STATIC non-moving with the CORS station .obs as base, your M8T’s .obs as rover, your M8Ts .nav as navigation and an ultrarapid, rapid or precise ephemeris .sp3.  You should get fixed (green) and float (yellow) solutions.