[FOSS-GPS] Accurate timestamp in rtkpost

RickHwang rickhwang9876 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 15:53:00 PST 2015

It's good to double check accuracy of your iPhone clock without making any
assumption. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, configured to use network
provided time to have automatic date and time. Puzzled by your finding of
displaced location and video, when calling 117 phone service to check exact
time of day, the clock on my phone is slow by 7 seconds. The time on a
laptop seems to have correct time to the second, though. It's rather
disappointing that Galaxy Note 3 was once a flagship phone back in its days,
yet time is off by 7 seconds!