[FOSS-GPS] rtklib / rnx2rtkp gps/glonass

Dimitris Psychas psxdimitris at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:47:01 PDT 2015

Dear Matt,

I had the same problem when I first installed the package RTKLIB.

What you have to do is to download and install the latest patch of RTKLIB, which you can easily find in the tab "Support" in website www.rtklib.com. When you apply the patch and use both GPS and GLO observations, you will see that GLO observations are supported.

Best regards,

Dimitrios V. Psychas