[FOSS-GPS] how to use *.sp3, *.clk, *.yyi in rtkpost with Kinematic mode

Yanqing Hou fishloveocean at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:29:40 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I want to use the precise ephemeris (*.sp3), precise clock correction
(*.clk), and ionospheric corrections (*.yyi) from IGS in resolving a
baseline of about 200km. I tried to include the sp3 and clk files in the
input dialogue, and chose the options in setting1 as:
Ionosphere Correction: IONEX TEC,
Satellite Ephemeris/Clock: Precise

I used only GPS constellation and continous mode to resolve ambiguities,
but the precision of the baseline is still very low: the standard
deviation of N/E/U is around 0.5m in each direction. I assume I did not
use the sp3, clk, and ionex files correctly, because other people can
have much better precision than mine with other softwares.

Is there anybody who has an experience of using these IGS products to
process the baseline solutions?

Thanks,
Yanqing