[FOSS-GPS] foxtrotGPS for Ubuntu smartphone

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Mar 31 00:30:20 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am a happy user of foxtrotGPS on my FreeBSD netbooks and on my Linux
mobile Openmoko Freerunner. Thanks for your good work.

Since a few days I own now a BQ Aquaris E 4.5 Ubuntu Edition, i.e. a
smartphone running Ubuntu 14.10 (r20). Are there any plans to port
foxtrotGPS to this as an app? I could imagine that the mayor problem is
the new display server (MIR instead of X11).

Thanks in advance

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."