[FOSS-GPS] rtknavi vs rtkrcv

Fred Labrosse ffl at aber.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 01:40:45 PST 2015

All,

I forgot to say that when I wrote about not having satellites displayed, I
meant that if I type "observ 1" I get plenty of observations displayed
every second, but if I type "satellite 1", then I get usually no satellite
mentioned, sometimes 1 or 2, and very seldom what rtknavi displays at the
same time from the same str2str server (and when that happens I do get a
solution, but very seldom).

Cheers,

Fred