[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

gto234 mersota at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:58:59 PST 2015

Thanks,
I mentioned before that i use the RTKGPS+ on android and not RTKLIB.
I don't know what version of RTKLIB uses the RTKGPS+ but the problem of RTCM
with GPS+GLO exists.
I managed to work the base-rover scenario and the problem was the
approximate position of the base receiver. The coordinates I entered was way
off.
The problems I now have is:
When I use GPS only sats on base and rover the ratio starts to raise and
eventually i have a fix after some time although it is not very stable. It
loses the fix very easily while with the use of NTRIP base station it is
much more stable. I don't know why the rover "likes" the NTRIP base station
rather than the second receiver i have.
Also when used GPS+GLO sats on the base-rover scenario (the Novatel raw
format works with GPS+GLO) the ratio is fixed at 1.0 and never raises so i
have always a float solution.
Any suggestions?