[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

David Kelley DavidKelley at ITSware.net
Wed Nov 18 07:52:03 PST 2015

gto234:
I will try this with RTKGPS+ on android again, did not get that point in
your past post, sorry.
I want to recall that I have run GPS+GLO on that tool on my Samsung
tablet in the past and it worked,
But I could not make it run today when I tired it, every after a reinstall.
When it worked for me, it was pre last leap second.
[It is known for certain that the ported code has dealt with the leap
second correctly?]

To test this a bit further, I have set up two L1/L2 units tracking GPS+GLO
with a fixed separation distance of only 130 cm.  I will leave this up
for a day or two and try it
with the RTKGPS+ on android tool tonight and report back.
It works fine with the "normal" RTKLIB 2.4.2 in both GPS and GPS+GLO modes.

If others care to connect to these, no user/password is needed and the
mount points
are "SCSC" and "SCSC2" and both can be accessed at the caster at:
serv2.itsware.net:2100

Regards,  David Kelley