[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

David Kelley DavidKelley at ITSware.net
Thu Nov 19 12:16:43 PST 2015

gto234:
I also tired with the RTK+ version this morning, could not get anything
to work, even using the known good stream below.
Nothing now seem to work with the RTK+ tool, not even single autonomous
mode.  From what you said below, and the last built commit stamp (Oct
2014), this all comes down to the leap second issue.

I have found the RTK+ tool very handy in the past to quickly show people
what RTKLIB can do and how to grab a caster stream. It make a good
"elevator talk" item if you like.   Any word on when the author might
update things or what other may have patched copy?   Of does this depend
on a chain of events where RTK+ needs Ronan LE MEILLAT to first get
Alexey Illarionov to patch his copy of Tomoji Takasu's RTKLIB original
source? The tool chain here (for lack of a better term) is confusing to me.

 > A member sent me the RTKGPS+ version based on the patch 11 of RTKLIB
If said member cares to, I am sure I am not the only one who would want
such a thing.

 > isn't any decent surveying software in android platform ...
Agree.  If you are in the US, I strongly recommend the tool
"FinfAControl" for locating benchmarks when in the field.

A final question, what models of Bluetooth adapter or USB adapter do you
(or others) use to connect with?
We normally use laptops in the field or beagle boards, but I would like
to use my tablet for casual data logging. We have just gotten some cute
little Hemisphere P307 units here that I want to try this with.

Regards,  David Kelley