[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

RickHwang rickhwang9876 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:27:57 PST 2015

> A final question, what models of Bluetooth adapter or USB adapter do you
> (or others) use to connect with?
> We normally use laptops in the field or beagle boards, but I would like
> to use my tablet for casual data logging. We have just gotten some cute
> little Hemisphere P307 units here that I want to try this with.

A Bluetooth to serial module (supporting Bluetooth 2.x EDR) would allow
sending serial data to Android smartphone or tablet; not sure if there is
software available for logging raw measurement though.
http://www.crcibernetica.com/electronic-brick-hc06-serial-bluetooth-module/

Using this Android ntrip client,
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lefebure.ntripclient ,
with Internet connected smartphone or tablet, one should be able to send
base station data over Bluetooth serial to Beaglebone running RTKLIB and
have the NMEA result sent over the same Bluetooth serial link for other
Android App to use and also saving NMEA to a file for logging result.