[FOSS-GPS] RTKGPS+ using RTCM with GPS+GLONASS not working

gto234 mersota at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:44:39 PST 2015

The latest version is on the German forum
http://www.gpsforum.geospector.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3498&p=16790#p16792
I used google translate to read the topic.
I am not in the US so i can't use the tool you suggesting (sorry for my bad
english..)
The equipment i used is,
2 Sokkia GSR1700CSX (non-rtk firmware) GNSS receivers with built in
bluetooth.
1 Sokkia GSR2700ISX (L1/L2) GNSS receiver with built in bluetooth for
testing the L1/L2 solution (with this receiver i do all my surveying tasks
using windows mobile 6.0 software)
1 Samsung S3mini.
The setup is very simple and wireless.
Connect the S3mini with the rover via bluetooth and the base is either from
NTRIP caster or one of the other receivers i have (on the same spot for
testing).
The problem is to output the fixed solution to a surveying software. If the
surveying software is on the android platform i suppose it is easy. If it is
on other platform it must be difficult.