[FOSS-GPS] RTKlib using GPS and GLONASS

BREMAUD Jean-Charles Jean-Charles.BREMAUD at sercel.com
Tue Sep 1 03:37:23 PDT 2015

Dimitris,

Yes, I installed the latest patch of RTKlib. I have tried with "rtklib_2.4.2_p10", and with 2.4.3 at https://github.com/tomojitakasu/RTKLIB/tree/rtklib_2.4.3
Sorry, I should have mentioned it.
Thanks.

Jean-Charles

De : foss-gps-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:foss-gps-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] De la part de Dimitris Psychas
Envoyé : mardi 1 septembre 2015 12:07
À : Open Source GPS-related discussion and support
Objet : Re: [FOSS-GPS] RTKlib using GPS and GLONASS

Dear Jean-Charles,

have you installed the latest patch of RTKLIB ? If not, then this may be the problem with your GPS+GLO observation data.

Regards,
Dimitris
________________________________
From: Jean-Charles.BREMAUD at sercel.com<mailto:Jean-Charles.BREMAUD at sercel.com>
To: foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:foss-gps at lists.osgeo.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 08:53:27 +0000
Subject: [FOSS-GPS] RTKlib using GPS and GLONASS
Hi,

I 'm currently trying to use rtklib with GPS and GLONASS using L1 only signal, and I never got a fix.
Various tests were performed in :
-          post-processing mode (RTKPOST) in static and single, with various types of receiver (Ublox M8 raw data , and from national French CORS stations)
-          real-time (RTKNAVI) in static and single (Ublox M8 are used as raw data sources)
In GPS only all tests are OK, but when Glonass is activated no way to have a fix.
For each epoch, the returned error message is always : point pos error (chi-square error nv=9 vv=882.4 cs=13.8)

Using RTKMonitor in RTKNAVI, I can see that residuals are very high.

Any ideas, or suggestions ?
Thanks for your help.

Jean-Charles

_______________________________________________ This message is sent to you from FOSS-GPS at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:FOSS-GPS at lists.osgeo.org> mailing list. Visit http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/foss-gps to manage your subscription For more information, check http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS-GPS