[FOSS-GPS] Configuring a NV08C for rtklib

Fred Labrosse ffl at aber.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 10:39:28 PDT 2015

All,

I am not quite new with RTKLIB (I have used it at some point with a pair of Yuan10 receivers).  We have just taken delivery of 2 NV08C evaluation kits (NV08C-EVK-CSM) and tried to use rtklib.

So far not much success.  The first issue is that we finally realised that the USB port only sends NMEA by default.  So we switched to the D9 connector that does send BINR data.  Clearly rtklib is receiving the data (the data display window in NVS BINR mode shows regular lines with a message type and length), but no processing is happening (solid rather than flashing processing “LED” in rtknavi and no solution data displayed or logged).  The receiver do get a fix, according to the NMEA we get on the USB port.

The documentation seems to indicate that what data we want to get has to be configured, but we have not yet found a way to do that.  Any chance anybody has managed that could share info please?

Cheers,

Fred