[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib fixed baseline length

David Kelley DavidKelley at iTSware.net
Sat Apr 2 15:09:23 PDT 2016

Marco :
Works fine for me as well.
There are no "special" switches, does it first work for you when
stationary? Start with getting that to work as a first step.

If you have it working in the mode "Kinematic" (ie normal moving rover
RTK) or "Static" (ie stationary RTK where measurement noise is taken out
in dithering the clock estimate more than the position), then
"Moving-Base" should work as well.   I presume you know the reason for
using this mode is often to get a precise estimate of the rovers heading.

Here is an image of it working in that mode on short 130cm baseline.
You can see that the two antenna are nearly, not not 100% located N-S
with respect to each other.  The ~0.1 degree shift is because the West
side of office building does not run a true north-south!   Feel free to
connect to the SNIP NTRIP casters that are listed on the image below to
confirm everything else is working.  [No user id is needed, and
Serv2.itsware.net:2101 is left up during the weekend. Not guarantees
during the US work week as that is used a testing machine.]

Good luck!
Regards,  DC Kelley