[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib fixed baseline length

Marco Mendonça mammendonca at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:02:52 PDT 2016

Thanks, David!

I'm actually trying to post process two RINEX files on rtkpost from
antennas on a car. I chose the moving baseline option, set the baseline
length, but still, no solution.

When not setting the baseline length as fixed, it works fine. Although the
estimated baseline is close to the real value, I'd like it to be fixed.

I'm also using moving baseline. With the length constraint, the results are
noisy and only with 1.07% fixed epochs. Without the constraint, the fixed
epochs are around 90% and much smoother and coherent. And I'm absolutely
sure about the distance from antenna to antenna.

Also, thanks for the example provided! I'll connect there and try to debug
my option choices. Any other guesses of what might be happening are greatly
appreciated!

Regards,

Marco