[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib fixed baseline length

Marco Mendonça mammendonca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:46:29 PDT 2016

In average, without the constraint, they agree at a 5mm level with a
standard deviation of 3 cm. It is a pretty reasonable solution given the
dynamics, but I'd like this noise to be propagated to the other parameters
being estimated, where they actually belong.

The antennas are experimental, so I don't have the antenna type or the
phase centers, but they are both exactly the same, with the same
orientation, so I think this effect is not the one to blame. And the
baseline measurement was made with a caliper, down to the millimeter
between the antenna mounts.

If I can't figure this out, I'll keep with the unconstrained solution. Not
a big deal, but also not the ideal solution.

Thank you very much for the help Mr. Kelley and Dr. Nievinski!

- Marco Mendonça