[FOSS-GPS] Import rtklib to Codeblock project

Mai Huy Le lemaihuy1506 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:16:40 PDT 2016

Hi everybody,

I want to import rtklib api to my C Codeblock project. I've include link to
rtklib.h on build_option/Search_directories and added all the file of
RTKLIB/src/ to my project.

However, when I compiled my project, I always got this error

/Documents/RTKLIB/src/postpos.c|735|undefined reference to `showmsg'
/Documents/RTKLIB/src/postpos.c|197|undefined reference to `settime'
/Documents/RTKLIB/src/postpos.c|599|undefined reference to `settspan'

'showmsg', 'settime', 'settspan' are 3 external functions of rtklib.h (line
1708 rtklib.h).

What is the solution?

Thanks;
Mai Huy LE