[FOSS-GPS] RTKLIB\RTKNAVI 2.4.3.B15

Dan Cook danco at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 11:44:06 PDT 2016

I'm trying to build RTKNAVI 2.4.3.b15 with Rad Studio 10.1 and I'm getting
the following link errors:

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall
Vcl::Controls::TWinControl::GetDeviceContext(void *&)' referenced from
H:\GITHUB\RTKLIB\APP\RTKNAVI\DEBUG_BUILD\NAVIMAIN.OBJ

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall
Vcl::Forms::TCustomForm::PaintWindow(void *)' referenced from
H:\GITHUB\RTKLIB\APP\RTKNAVI\DEBUG_BUILD\NAVIMAIN.OBJ

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall
Vcl::Graphics::TFont::SetHandle(void * const)' referenced from
H:\GITHUB\RTKLIB\APP\RTKNAVI\DEBUG_BUILD\GRAPH.OBJ

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unable to perform link

This started happening only with the last few pushes to the library. It was
fine before that. Alas, I don't see any direct references to these in the
indicated source files nor do I know where they would be properly resolved
from, etc. The solution is probably obvious to anyone more familiar with
this build environment than I am, but I'm not that guy yet. Can anyone out
there please clue me in?