[FOSS-GPS] Help with RTKLIB kinmeatic settings

Al Sah-him chousa47 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:30:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am taking my first steps in RTKLIB in order to get cm accuracy GPS
positions. Using RTKNAVI with a NV08C-CSM rover and NTRIP base station
corrections, i´m getting an accuracy of about 30 cm. But for the purpose I
am developing the system, i need to achieve an accuracy of less than 10 cm.

I hope you can help me with this two main question i have:

   - First off all, can anyone share with me rktnavi settings that give an
   accuracy <10cm? In RTKNAVI options, I mainly interested in Settings1,
   Setting2 and Statistics.
   - Secondly, when i plot the rover position with RTKPLOT after the system
   is stabilized in a FIX solution, i can see the position of the rover in a
   fixed point of accuracy more or less 30 cm. The problems comes when i stop
   and start RTKNAVI and i plot again the position. After it stabilizes i get
   a fix new position (quite far from the previous), with the rover in the
   same position. Can anyone tell what is the reasion of this change?

Thanks for your help, best regards.