[FOSS-GPS] (no subject)

Bipin Adaki bipin.adaki at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:08:39 PDT 2016

I am currently working on a asset tracking project, in which i need
submeter level accuracy. for the same i am using the Ublox7P(Rover over
serial port for testing) and 6M (Base station over serial port). When I
start RTKNAVI with settings shown in the link, RTK is not able to display
the satellite SNR for the 6M module, for same settings I am able to see the
SNR for 7P module and the module is working fine with U-center. I tried
replacing the rover and base station still for 6M it does not show the SNR.
But in streams it shows data is coming continuously.

https://docs.emlid.com/navio/RTKLIB/rtklib-rover-setup/

Please help me.

Regards
Bipin Aadaki