[FOSS-GPS] Insight

Martins Galadima swanta2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 19:25:41 PDT 2018

Hello,
Good day everyone, I am Martins and I am new to this forum. I am impressed by the contributions made by members, I am new to the GNSS field as well and hope to learn from the more experienced guys around. For now, I am particularly interested in the Moving Baseline RTK, I am aware that, the solution is supposed to be a circle with a radius describing the length separating the two antennae. My frustration is that I am not getting a circle but, a rectangle which is the shape of my trajectory.
If anyone has explored the Moving Baseline Mode extensively with reasonable success, I will love to get an insight on how to go about it. Hope to hear from you, thank you all and best regards.
Martins.